Followers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Where do I begin?

Good day classmates. I am back after a short leave of absence from school. I did miss attending class and and the absence of learning something new.

I am a grandmother of five wonderful children and a mother of two adults. My how time moves on.

This past year has been full of changes and challenges.

I will now say a bit about myself. I am unfortunately unemployed and constantly looking for work at home positions. I am working on my degree to expand my talents to work at home, possibly in medical billing. This in not necessarly a choice, but a necessity.

I live in very northwestern Illinois. At the moment we are snowed in and have not been above freezing for over one month.

I am a member of American Legion Riders and enjoy the people and the events.

Good luck to everyone in class!

Terry

No comments: